Saturday, October 8, 2016

So...Crazy Training

Hello All,
Well this is my letter for the week. I feel like I have had a pretty normal week with a ton of meetings and learning about transfers. And Guess What!!! Im not getting transferred.... but... Elder Tolman is! He is going to be a Zone Leader in San Mateo, So I will be getting a new companion and his name is... Bum bum duum... Elder McDonald. Yeah so that is going to be cool. So this last week hmm
Well monday was pretty simple We had P-day and Went and contacted or tried to contact some referrals
Tuesday was really cool. I got to confirm somebody being baptized in Brentwood 1st and I met someone from the Bishopric that knew Sadie. I took picture with him.  Then We had district meeting. and we had meeting some people.
Wednesday We had Exchanges and I was with E. Campos. and we had a great time tracting and being companions again
On Thursday we had follow up training and that was really long. then we had a Lesson with Tara and that was really cool. She is really progressing then we went to Coordination.
Friday was weekly Planning and a lot of weekly planning.
Saturday General Conference  and it was really cool. We got to go to ZLC and then we watched some conference at a Cambodian members house. And we got to eat Pho., I loved it, it was delicious and then we had dinner with a member then watched more conference.
Sunday General Conference and then some packing for Elder Tolman that was basically the whole day.
My favorite talk was either Elder Christensen or Elder Uchtdorf. Elder Hollands was powerful and I think it is really important to listen to what President Monson said with what little time he had.
Thank you for the support,
Elder Stokes


No comments:

Post a Comment