Monday, January 9, 2017

hey everybody

Hello all,
Sorry about last week I had some troubles with my computer and there was a messed up district activity because the sisters changed the time of it and we forgot. So the time we were planning to email was taken up so that was lame. but it seems like you got to see a picture of my new companion E. Dewitt. We are having a great time here in Brentwood and we are doing great. We are still teaching James and Jacob. And Jacob is still set to be baptized on the 28th of this month so that is great. We haven't had very much luck with finding investigators but we have done a ton of service. We got to help out alot with Kathleen. We helped get a old car going and it runs great. We also helped put together a 4 wheel drive wheelchair. It was so cool. But we did have some trouble with Elder Dewitt getting sick so I got some time to work on the puzzle and I finished it. It only took me tons of time working on it( I hated the Frame) but I was getting better at them so I got faster and Faster. Him and Elder McDaniel knew each other in high school so that is cool. Mcdaniel also had a trainee but there was an ET(emergency transfer) so now we have Elder Shingleton in our district. He is really good at talking to the members and gaining member trust. not much has happened this last week but we are trying really hard to find investigators. Oh yeah, we ended the year with 339 baptisms and President is having our new goal be 400 again. Only this time it is going to be much more organized and each district will have their own goal assigned to them.thank you for all the support.
Elder Stokes


Pics - Elder Dewitt and the finished puzzle



No comments:

Post a Comment