Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Letter to Rachelle - we are posting this because he wasn't able to get his main letter out due to technical difficulties.

Hey Mom,

So this last week has been kind of crazy and a lot of fun. My new companion is great. I don't know if I will be able to send pictures because there is a virus on this computer and I don't know how to get it off at the moment. So that is kind of sad. but I will try and get on another computer to send them. Something fun about my new companion is he has a lot of card games. In the mission you are either new(year 1) or trunky(year 2). And I am so sorry I might have to finish up my main email later. We had a district activity that went way to long and it messed up our schedule so much. I won't be able to finish the main email. plus with the virus problem it has been very annoying. I will send the main email later. Also I guess my goals are to set goals.

Elder Stokes

Here is a photo Sadie received from her friend Toni, who met Joshua and his new companion Elder Dewitt last week.  It is so great that Sadie has people who watch out for Joshua there.


No comments:

Post a Comment